We are hiring #programmingjob
1024 architecture / Garagecube – Engine Software Programmer
Engine programmer, advanced level.
Develop and maintain a multiplatform engine that will be the basis for realtime multimedia applications, including different frameworks. Full time position, based in Paris where you will work with part of the creative development team. You will also need to work with the offsite members of the team located in Switzerland and other locations worldwide.
C / C++ / Objective-C / Python / Lua
- Prior experience with OpenGL and good knowledge of GLSL
- Minimum 5 year experience in realtime graphics programing in multimedia and/or video games
- Programing will be in OSX Xcode and Windows Visual C++ environments
- Optimisation and debugging will be needed
- Experience in software engine architecture required
Needs to be fluent in English
You will need to be motivated, autonomous, creative and possess good communcations skills.
- Fluent in French
- Experience in user interface programing (GUI)
- Experience in Cinder, OpenCV, Quartz Composer frameworks.
- Experience in video playback, API Quicktime, FFmpeg
- Knowledge in network protocols and php languages
A solid interest in art is also welcome.
Documents needed for application
- CV, resume
- Production illustrations
- Website address or link
- Cover letter
Please send your application to codingjob [at ] 1024architecture [dot] net
1024 architecture Sarl is a Paris, France based creative studio producing artistic installations.
GarageCUBE SA develops multimedia software for visual artists, known for its flagship software for live video mixing called Modul8. GarageCUBE is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
The two compaines developed MadMapper, a software for videomapping.
The new project will be in the same mindset as MadMapper.